Top viewed posts on The Ekklesia in Southern Maine for the week:
- 1 Peter 4:10 – “As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God…“
- Step by Step – “I don’t simply want to follow steps to look like a good Christian; I want to know God and connect with Him.”
- Weekly update 07.25.10 – “I realize more now that every issue and “hiccup” in our lives affects the way we interact with others”
Some Great posts I read on other blogs this week:
- The Church on the Margins at the voice of one calling out in suburbia…
- 10 Things I’ll do Differently Next Time We Plant a Church at subversive1
- Community at On the Journey
- Myth of a Christian Nation at Called Out in Kansas
- Station Stop – Our Street Church-in-the-Park at my church journey
As you can see there has been some great stuff being posted in the blogosphere this week! I read a lot of other great stuff in addition to those above but figured I wouldn’t make the list too ridiculously long.
Also for a laugh I have to direct you to Cake Wrecks if you have never seen that site; so, so funny! I literally cried from laughing so hard (you have to read the quips under the pictures)!
And lastly have you ever heard of The Cupertino Effect? Well I’m sure you have been a victim of it whether you know what it means or not. Check out this post, Putt Knot Yore Trussed in Spell Chequers at Notes From Underground to learn more and see the dangers of the nefarious Cupertino Effect!