- Last weekend we had George and Marie over for dinner
- We also had Kimmie and Jamie over for dinner and to watch the Patriots fail big time!
- Wednesday morning George and I got together for coffee. We had a good conversation and decided we are going to start studying the church in the New Testament together.
- Stephanie’s Mom was out of town for the week so we had Stephanie’s dad (and her sister Katie) over for dinner on Wednesday. Pulled Pork!
- Saturday we met with a few other families and talked about the church. We are going to start getting together with these folks on a more regular basis.
- Gracie has been playing soccer for the last couple of weeks. We have run into several old friends at the soccer field.
- Dave and Joan will be coming home from Ukraine this week. Please pray for their safe return. We are looking forward to spending some time with them. We have really missed them over the past month.