Another month gone. Time flies. October is a great month! Fall is here and in New England that means foliage, apples, pumpkins, and oktoberfest beer. October is also the month of Stephanie and my aniversary (the 9th) and Gracie’s birthday (the 28th) so that’s pretty exciting. I have a vacation planned for the week after next. Also good! And Halloween is at the end of the month so lots of Zombie fun to be had around that time! We now live in a neighborhood where there will be trick-or-treating so we are looking forward to that as well!
- Stephanie’s grandparents returned this week. We visited with them the other night. It was great to talk with them and spend some time with them. They have a busy schedule lines up for the next couple of months so please continue to pray for them. Dave may be writing a guest post on here soon!
- I caught up with a good friend who is now doing missions in Belgium. He may also be writing a guest post for me soon!
- George and I met for coffee the other morning. We talked about Ephesians 1 and 2 especially as they pertain to the source of Christian unity.
- We are gathering with some other believers tonight. This is the second week we are all getting together. We are looking forward to the meal and conversation. It was really encouraging last week.
- Next weekend is our anniversary and I will be on vacation for the following week. We are very much looking forward to it!